2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, April 30, 2010

Plateu

Yes, This week I'm maintained. Which in most cases would be a great thing. But in my case... I'm in a competition COME ON!!!!

So this weekend is Free Comic Book Day weekend and we have started a tradition of taking all of our nephews and my niece to this joyous event. We will have them from this afternoon all the way until tomorrow night :) so excited... even though it's 6 kids it's a riot! I'll post a pic of the crew this weekend. Because of this I am going to take it a little lax this weekend. Not overdo it though but just not worry so much about everything.

Next week though... better watch out because it's a new week and a new determination! it'll be less then 2 months to go for final weigh in on this competition and I need to kill it!

No comments: