2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Samantha on.... Hiding the scale

SO I am finding myself obsessed with the scale lately. Not just once a day but multi times. So I've had it!

I asked my husband to hide it. I told him he can bring it out for me Friday mornings but until then I don't even want to see it. I don't want to be tempted. Because what I do is get happy one moment and depressed the next.

I also think this might drive me to do better and focus on my food journal all week so that I can see positive movement on the scale when I do step on.

Let's see if this works!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I know what you mean, It is tempting to step on that thing everytime you pass it. And is does get you on an emotional rollercoaster. I think taking your focus off of the #'s is a good idea! You can do it.

The Fly said...

Shoot...better get that thing tucked away...