2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, April 16, 2010

Postive findings

So my husband hid the scale from me all week. "Thank you baby!"
I found that because he did that I didn't feel discouraged every day. I felt like I needed to keep tight watch on my food journal and make sure I get in at least 20-60+ mins of activeness each day.

This week I played "Just Dance" for the Wii almost every night. I love dancing and man do your arms burn after just a few songs. I also took a walk to see how long it would take to get to the local school and back so my hubby and I can start playing basketball there. The last work out I did was Aqua class. It's harder to motivate myself to go to aqua class because it starts at 6-7 then I jump in the hot tub for 15 and by the time I get home it's almost 8 PM and then I'm eating dinner... yuck! it just doesn't fit as well but I love doing it.

So results as you can see from my tickers was positive this week. I'm no longer negative on my ticker... Still adjusting my eating to fit my needs and feel pretty good!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Way to go--- yeah weighing yourself daily gets a little discouraging hu.

Brandy said...

Samantha, I couldn't find a way to respond to you from my blog. but You need to claim it. I say go back and buy those pants cause you will be fitting in them well in no time. And shortly after that.... they'll be falling off! Claim it girl go get them!!!