2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tonight.... indeed was a good good night!

So kiddies... I decided tonight because my co-worker told me I look like I'm melting... that I would try on the jeans and pants in my first closet that I have been awaiting to put back on for 2 years.

and guess what

THEY FIT!!!!

I came running out into the living room and about scared my husband I was screaming so loud. After a celebratory slap on the tush from him.. I decided that my weigh in tomorrow has got to be positive, it will! If nothing just because I can get into my jeans and really haven't had a good pair of jeans to wear for 2 years. I so want to cry I'm sooooo happy.

I'm not going to celebrate with food. Rather I am going to get a new pair of athletic shoes to motivate me to go jogging. :):):)

3 comments:

Brandy said...

LOVE IT!!!! That is so awesome! Love the celebratory buying of new workout shoes. What a great way to celebrate!! Congrats!!

Karen said...

Isn't that the best feeling ever? Bonus of losing weight... wardrobe expansion! It's the best feeling to be able to fit into jeans you never thought you'd wear again. Nice job you're looking great!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! So excited for you! LOVE the reward you're getting yourself!! I just picked up a pair of running shoes at Ross. You may want to try them out. My reward if I become a regular "runner" will be a more expensive pair from Striders but until then, the Ross pair will do just fine!

CONGRATS!!!