2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Counting Down to Friday!!!

So with this new weight loss challenge they changed the rules so that I can't post on "That" site my weight loss and only turn in my pic on the last day of the comp. But I feel like I still need to make myself accountable. My Hubby is hiding my scale from me except for this Friday morning and next Friday morning. After that he doesn't need to hide it anymore because I will leave it in the closet until Friday mornings... hahaha seeing a theme yet?

I won't post my weight on here in case the other ladies in that comp try to look on here but I think I can still move my tickers to show my loss!

Wish me luck! I'm trying super hard to focus on my food journal since I can't see my weight. Hopefully this pays off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm starting to think the only people still "playing" are you, me, Shannon and maybe Bonnie. "/ Oh well, they can all just be jealous of our hot bods this summer! ;o)

Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration to many!!!