2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Believing in Karma

Yesterday I was having a horrible day. Enough emotional exhaustion to make me take a nap at 7 o'clock at night.

Well today I woke up and was determined to be happy... determined to make this a better day. And so far it's been EXCELLENT!

Can't wait for this weekend when I have all my nephews and my niece to do free comic book day on Saturday and then the weekend after to watch Iron Man 2 and get some much needed work done around the back yard to make it a HOT ENTERTAINMENT SPOT!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

you know you're freaking amazing!!! i'm so proud of you and all that you're acomplishing! You TOTALLY have to take pics of your sweet jeans that fit now! I can't wait to see them. i just plastered my butt into a pair of capris that i've been dying for YEARS to wear. It's not a really pretty sight... but it will do for now. wish you guys lived close so i had someone to walk/work out with. i'm missing a motivational work out partner!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.