2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Depression and how I'm trying to get over it

Since January I have been dealing with this on and off depression. Today has just been bad with it. I mean I want to be happy for everyone... but when you constantly hear of someone else getting pregnant. Well it makes you feel like you are a loser or behind the game. The doc and everyone told me that you can usually get pregnant right after a miscarriage.... 3 months later and nothing. So depression is setting in. I'm allowing it to take me over to the point that normal crafts or things I do really have no meaning or inspiration. I have a hard time talking about it because I try sooo hard to be strong and "act" like I'm ok.

The only thing I can do at this point is change what I am in control of... my eating, my exercising, and my self image.

So this is me officially posting that I'm tappin out of the baby making business for now and focusing on my other goals that I can control.

My step sis is starting a 12 week weight loss challenge and I thought while I just finished my work one and awaiting the next round of Kari's that sure I'll sign up for hers... just to keep me motivated. Maybe it'll also refocus me so that I can get somethings in my life in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it must be difficult when you hear of other's getting pregnant and you want it so bad. Remember, God has a plan for you Samantha. He doesn't always answer when we want Him to but He always answers right on time!!! When it is your turn, it will happen. :o)

I think you've got it right to focus on you and getting healthier. Besides, you're on a roll with this weight loss thing and you're motivating me!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep up the good work!!