2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finding a new respect for breakfast

Not that I didn’t already know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I’ve allowed myself all my life to “skip” breakfast. But now that I’m using this food journal to track my calories it really IS benificial. If I don’t get some good calories in at breakfast that throws me off the rest of the day and I’m either too short calories or having to make them up which I’m sure dooesn’t help weight loss.

So goal this week is to wake up 30 mins before my normal time and eat breakfast with my hubbs. That way we are both off to a great start and hopefully that will show on the scale next Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across this today and thought of your post:

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, says Jennifer. “I eat breakfast like a queen, lunch like a princess, and dinner like a pauper – dwindling my calories down from morning to night.”