2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 3 of food journaling! The SWITCH

Man I have to tell you this is really opening my eyes as to my eating habits.
I now know that I eat less in the morning and more at night. So a goal in the next weeks is to switch so I eat more in the morning and through out the day I get lighter and lighter.

I also am seeing that I am eating way less calories then I should in a day. I keep ending up at the end of the day far under where I should be. Hopefully the "switch" will help because I'm trying to fight the mentality of "Have to eat all these calories before I go to bed".

I'm already seeing a little positive movement on the scale! YAY!!! I also have been working out with my hubby and plan to ramp it up next week at the gym once I have money to shop and get the proper foods I need for the "switch".

Good Luck Everyone!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I have that habit too of eating at night--- you and me both need to break that habit. You have inspired me--- I will do it. I will overcome that bad habit right there with ya!

Mindy said...

i hope that your journalling is going wel... holy crap i can't spell. oh well. :0) I really need to get back into that for myself as well. it truely does open your eyes to the realities of eating habits. :0) i hope that this month is awesome for you!!! keep up the good work. i LOVE seeing your pictures! you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

I journaled for a little bit. Starting my new plan, I will have to get back into it. Where are you tracking your food? Online or just in a notebook? I used to track it on livestrong.com but I can't always get to a computer to log every morsel lol... just wondering how you're doing it. :o)