2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Free Comic Book Day,.... and I'm spent!

Man that was like a marathon! It was fun and frustrating all in the same day. We started out with a big breakfast and then went to stand in line for our comics. Once we got in there was a TON of peeps. We got threw it and came out victorious with out comics!



Then we went to BK for the Iron Man toys and then went home. I made my dad a big spaghetti dinner for his birthday and then all the kids settled down while we watched Iron Man. Poor Deagan's belly was sick when he woke up from his nap and poor kid chucked 3 times before his mommy could get here.

When I woke up this morning I am sore in places I didn't even know I used yesterday. WoW! Going to spend today relaxing because I have a strict work out week ahead of me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend..

No comments: