2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, May 21, 2010

Losing it! not weight... my mind!

So a few weeks ago my doctor put me on a hormone to regulate my body again. My body has been doing some really weird stuff since the miscarriage in Jan.

But glad to say that this week I've felt normal for the first time in forever. But the few days before that I was in utter pain. So I weighed in this morning and I'm not moving my tickers. I gained 3 lbs and I'm blaming the meds and the hurt for distracting me away from working out.

Tonight or tomorrow going to fill my house with good foods. Next week going to just go to the gym every night after work no matter what.. No aqua class because I am not going to wait for it to start. Just going to do some weight and circuit training.

I'm hoping that now I'm feeling good I can really push forward.

No comments: