2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, May 24, 2010

New inspiration

So the weight loss challenge I'm doing with my step sis is coming to it's last month. I have to be honest. I haven't done as well as I should have. I've had to deal with a chemical imbalance in my body as well as weather ups and downs...

So today... No more excuses. I plan to do 20-30 min of intense circuit training. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym to do nothing but weights.

My new motivation isn't only this weight loss challenge but I might be going to FL for work in August and I want to comfortably fit in the seats. No Kevin Smith situation for me *crosses fingers*

3 comments:

The Fly said...

You keep on it, kick that ass i know you know how to kick...and you'll do it.

NO excuses, no extra food...you know how to do it, just got to do it! Kinda like I need to!

Micah said...

I love your attitude. Keep up the good work. Resolve to never worry about flights again. My dad had a couple incidences when he was at his largest and I know it is a pain.

Mindy said...

You can do it sammie... you're looking great! Keep working hard and before you know it you'll have room to spare in that airplane seat. I totally konw what you mean about that though. That's one of the big reasons i hate traveling to see jack's parents. can't wait for the day that my ass fits comfortably in an airline seat. SOON!!!