2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, May 31, 2010

The struggles of weightloss and baby making

So as many of you know I miscarried in Jan. Since then I've been working with my doctor to plan our next attempts at a child. Well we've been given the green light. I have to say that I tend to juggle too many things at once. Having to chart and pay attention to so many different signs is just getting to me.

I took a 2 hour nap today and was sooooo lazy. I couldn't help it. I am so worn out! I think I need to start eating a lot cleaner so that if I don't get to work out it's ok because if I need the rest I need it. I need to listen to my body a lot more. I'm sure others out there know what I'm talking about.

Well good luck to you all in balancing everything out...

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Congrats on the go ahead! I'll keep you in my prayers. But try not to stress over it all. It will happen! I had four kids but before each one I had miscarriages. Yep that is 4 miscarriages. It was hard but my kids now are so worth it even with their little attitudes and all.

Jenn said...

Yes watch the stress, just take it one day at a time and it will work out fine.