2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yeah it's true, giving up is easier

So they say that giving up is easier then actually doing something. I believe that to be true. My whole life I have given up on my weight loss for other things. That is how I got this big.

So I have to ask myself. Am "I" not worth it. Is my "life" not worth the trying?

Each day I find my self trying to save my life, but in some ways I just don't see myself succeeding like I used to in the past. I know that I self sabotage. Maybe I'm up too many hours in the day that's why I'm always starving at 10 PM. I don't know. But I will die trying to figure it out. My body seems to be the damn davinci code or something. There has got to be a healthy balance.. no drastic diets... moderate exercise... please = results!!!

No comments: