2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do you do when...

You feel like your whole world around you is ending...

What I did was joined a weight loss competition to continue my journey. That's what I did. Be damned if I'm going to give up on myself and my desired future now.

The doc is running a bunch of tests on me to find out why I'm having issues conceiving and I told my husband that I am just plain tired of logging every little thing and trying so hard. So I need a new focus... something to bring me back to life. I am choosing me! It's selfish and I don't care. I deserve to be a smaller size. I deserve to be able to buy anything I want from a REGULAR store not a plus size store. AND I WILL GET THERE.

Kari was nice enough to tell me a statistic. 10% weight loss to cure diabetes and 10% weight loss to conceive. So I will try my hardest to reach what ever goal I need to so that I can conceive in a healthy way.

1 comment:

corinneparry said...

go girl! love you tons. :)