2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm an expert at gaining weight

I've decided I'm an expert at gaining weight. What I'm not an expert at is losing it!

I seriously will gain 5-7 lbs in a week if all I do is not focus on myself. I allow myself to just eat when ever or not eat at all for certain meals. I will munch more at night then I do in the morning. All bad things. I also allow myself to do 0 physical activity other then clean the house because I claim to be "Exhausted".

I know this is something that we all go through. The ups and downs of weight loss. I just feel bad when there is always a family function or friends function and there is food. They wonder why you aren't eating and pretty much make you feel guilty for being on a diet. Temptation is a bitch!

Food right now is something that controls me not me controlling it!

No comments: