2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I swear this happens everytime....

Every time I get into a work out groove... BAM! I get a full blown cold and not one that you can work through. No the harder I worked the longer it's stayed. So today. I've spent all day resting and finally I'm starting to feel the gook break up in my chest.

This is a 4 day road block now for me. All that was under my control is what I've been eating and all I've been drinking is water, water... and um did I mention more water! I just hope that when I wake up tomorrow I'm 70% better so I can at least make it through the work day tomorrow. Not to mention I want to work out so bad I can taste it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Feeling sick is always a total bummer. But this is your chance to prove to yourself if you are commited or not to a healthy life style.

Mindy said...

I swear Sam this happens to me EVERY TIME too! I think it's the devil. he doesn't want you to succeed but guess what... F the devil!!! When you're down and out press into your diet and when your good to go bounce back. No stupid cough is going to slow you down!

Nicholette said...

Sorry you're sick! At least you are still in control of what you eat and are choosing the right things. I hope are you are doing much better today. Don't you just love it when you get to that point where you crave excercise!!? Yay! Keep it up!