2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, July 16, 2010

Feeling 85% and craving a work out

So this week as many of you know I have been battling a cold. I swear that it's stuck around longer because as my husband says "You just don't know how to relax and rest". I seriously don't. I don't have a clue why I'm not 95 lbs because I constantly feel like I have to be doing something. Dishes, Vacuuming, hunting flies to swat around the house, watering the lawns, pulling weeds and so on and so on.

I wish I had that thing that would just stop making me restless. I basically am go go go until I crash. I think this week it's been even more so. I've cut out my workouts because I basically haven't been able to breathe and I think that because I don't have that release... boom I'm restless! It's even gotten hard to fall asleep or stay asleep.

So I've still got a cough and semi stuffy nose but this weekend we are doing some major summer cleaning so I can set up my guest room :) That might be enough exercise for me... we'll see ;)

2 comments:

youcandoit said...

Glad you are feeling 85% better. Try not too overdo it this weekend. Rest is a major factor in trying to get better. :)

Karilynn said...

Hope the cold goes away! So unfair to be sick in the summer! And your hubby is probably right.. REST dangith!