2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby! This is how I roll!

Ok so I started doing a variety of exercises to keep me motivated.
Walking
Hip Hop Abs DVD's (I love dancing and shaking my boootie!)
Yard work
Basically anything that keeps me moving for 30-60 mins constant.

Let me tell you that doing this for a week has really made me feel good. Even though I've developed a cough the last 2 days I'm pushing thru! I'm downing water like it's going out of style. Hold on boys and girls... This girl is determined!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Love the determination!
I also love Emergen-C. Whenever I start to feel like I'm coming down with something I have some Emergen-C in the morning! Good stuff!! :)

Dani said...

Good determination! Im sure we will all help eachother the best we can!

Moi said...

Yeah Sam. That is awesome. Keep up the great work. Move it baby move it!!!