2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, July 19, 2010

12 days left till judgement day!

So I woke up this morning actually being able to breathe and realized that this month is FLYING by! We only have 12 days till the next weigh in people! 12 more days to make better choices... work out hard... and hope to see the results on the scale.

I personally have a movie date tonight and told my hubby this morning "NO POPCORN". That is my biggest thing. I can't go to a movie with out it. Well this competition means more to me then the popcorn at this point. I'll still see the movie and enjoy, but I won't be partaking in the buttery goodness.

Also for the first time this summer my hair isn't in a pony tail at work. I woke up this morning and decided that apart of my transformation needs to me having more personal pride in my appearance. Not that I looked like a slob or anything before. But that I need to actually put the effort into my hair in the morning to feel good about myself all day which in return I hope helps me make great decisions.

So glad I'm starting to actually feel normal again to be able to work out! So before my movie tonight... it's ON!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

Enjoy your date! And if you really want the popcorn.. just skip the butter! ;)

Samantha Thomas said...

Actually. I'm ok with not having popcorn because we are going to subway before the movie. So I will be full! and I will be content with that. If it were a weekend night I might consider it but since I have a job where I sit on my bum all day I can forgo the calories this time :)

Moi said...

Wow, no popcorn? That is dedication. Way to stick to your guns. Have a great time at the movie.

Samantha Thomas said...

So I was bad and gave into the popcorn. But my husband helped me eat it too which he normally doesn't do. AND when I got home I was upset that I ate more then I knew I should have that I went out on a nice walk as the sunset. I felt so much better about myself after that and realized I need to stop beating myself up over the these things and keep them as a far treat not a often treat.