2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is the last time I let myself down..


GAIN.... 7 lbs :(((((

Well as I suspected I gained this month. There were a lot of factors in my way... BUT I am not going to disappoint myself again. I've been on menu for the last 3 days and have tried to move around more each day. I've been getting in my work outs every other day. I truly hope that I can overcome this and show a positive number before the end of this. I really want to be under 300 before the end of the year.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I know you can do it.

Karilynn said...

Sam...
We all have times like this.. where life gets all crazy and we punish ourselves with food! That's right I said PUNISH!! I promise you that I do not eat crap when I am feeling great! I eat it when I feel like garbage. You are worth this Sam... you are not meant to be punished! Life gets out of control adn this is your opportunity to learn to cope! Stick to menu... remember how amazing and important you are... and KICK SOME ASS!! January is 4 months away... give yourself the attention you deserve and being under 300 will be a walk in the park! ;)

Moi said...

You can do it. Nothing to do but keep trying and reaching for your goal. If you need any help or support, please let me know.

Dani said...

Lets do this together, because I didnt loose any weight this month.. Let me know what I can be doing to help you out, and I will let you know what you can do for me! Inspiration is the best!

Mindy said...

i hear ya. here's to starting fresh. new month, new day, new hour...