2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, September 6, 2010

This weeks Challenge

So this weeks challenge is to let you in on the person who is Samantha. This is no easy feet as there is so many events that made me who I am. I think though I will focus on why I'm currently in this competition and my current life.

My name is Samantha Jane Thomas and I married my prince, Duane Thomas, July 4th 2009. Duane and I had a miscarriage earlier this year and the reason I joined this competition is to try to become healthier to have a child and avoid this situation again. I also feel that I am a thin healthy person trapped in a fat suit. There is so much I want to do but when I try I feel like I'm going to die. Seriously, I do try! So the only way around this is to focus on what I eat and the movements I do.

So for now...that is me and my personal life.

3 comments:

littlemisspretty said...

well Samantha, thanks for the intro!
I am sorry to hear of your loss, and will be by your side (if you will let me...) through your adventure to finding the zipper on your fat suit, and finally stepping that thin girl out into the world.
Best of luck missy!
Marinda

Karilynn said...

So excited to have you on this journey!! I know you know how to do it!! Keep working hard.. and remember that you really are worth it!!

Amy said...

Samantha first let me tell you that I am vety sorry for your loss.
Please remember that you will make this and conquer this challenge.
Everyday look in the mirror and say I see you in there, today we will work hard to get you out!
Sending you so much love and well wishes. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, a friend to visit with, a shoulder to cry one, someone to say hey there what did you do for your health today. Please we are all in this together each at our own place but still together!