2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Line Dancing

So last night for my Mother in Laws 50th birthday we all went to a western bar and went Line Dancing. Mind you she has never done this before and has only been to a bar once in her entire 50 years. When she told us this was on the "Bucket List" well... we had to go.

I made the mistake of wearing heels and a western skirt. But I made it thru 3 line dances in 3 hours. It was also 80 degrees inside the building so I was sweating like a stuff pig. Today my feet are barking at me but all in all it was fun. Next time it's jeans and sneaks!

This morning we got out and did some much needed yard work and trying to mow with sores on your feet are not so good. I'm relaxing the rest of the day but so far this weekend has been pretty eventful!

Hope all of you are doing great!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

that sounds like so much fun! i went to a country bar a couple months back and had a blast. of course the beer i drank negated ALL calories i may have burned on the dance floor. ha ha ha oh well~

Samantha Thomas said...

Yeah I've been good I haven't had any alchohol in 3 months since I've been on this medication. All though it hasn't helped my waist line in the least it hasn't added to it.