2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, August 30, 2010

Live... but you gotta learn!!

So this month has been hard. Between getting used to new medications and depression.. and plain old what can go wrong with my home or cars can and did. I just didn't have any fight left in me this month to do everything I needed to.

So what do I do from here? Well this week I'm going to accept Kari's challenge and do what I'm supposed to do. I made a meal plan and stuck to it at the store (no cookies, candy, etc.). My husband and I made a pact this week that neither of us can eat dinner until we've worked out Mon, Wed, Thur, & Fri. NO EXCUSES... the only one that will slide is if we are dead. The reason for this is that when we sit down to eat dinner we get sucked into what ever is on TV and never get back up. This will change!

Today I'm already starting off right and I brought all my food with me to work today so I am doing pretty well so far!

Good luck everyone...

No comments: