2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mixed emotions

This week I have been dealing with some crazy mood swings and mixed emotions. I try to stay away from goodies... I'm really good about it at work, but when I'm home I tend to want to dive for that cookie or piece of left over cake.

These are excuses I agree. I need to change my mental state to not want these things so much. I mean summer time all I want is watermelon and Cantaloupe... why can't it be SUMMER! Seems like when it's sunny all I want to eat is fruit.

I know I can have fruit all year long. But in the winter it's like you are stuck with apples and maybe some good oranges but not much else.

Part of me says.... how is it fair that my neighbor can eat all she wants and not gain an OZ but I eat a salad and watch what I eat and if I have ONE thing out of schedule BAM a gain or I just maintain my current weight.

I need to get out of the 320's! I need to defeat it! It's bringing me down!

2 comments:

Samantha Thomas said...

"If it's trying to convince you to eat it, It can't be good for you"

Karilynn just posted that saying... and how true it is and how much I needed to hear it today!

Thank you Kari!

Samantha Thomas said...

Yes it's just my hubby and I. We get his three nephews a lot so we have been bad about having it in the house... I'm happy to say I'm going to take your advice! I'm going to throw the shit out! My hubby is wanting to trim down and tone up.... so I think it's time we both embrassed life!