2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Official work weigh in!!!

Ok so I know that different scales can show different results. So I'm going to post that I lost over 17 lbs in 2 months on the work scale with my work weight loss challenge. My goal was 20 but man I'll TAKE IT!!! But going forward will only be posting pictures of my at home scale to stay consistent.

Today we also have a pot luck at work and guess what. For the first time ever I'm NOT going to partake because it's too tempting. I'm going to stick to my home made chicken salad and clean eating all day! I want to see this weight loss continue even if it's only inches at a time. A loss is a loss!

Now I need a new motivator for a new tracker at the top of my blog... I'm taking suggestions!!!

Update: I placed 3rd in the competition. My prize..... a box of Samoas :P :( guess my husband will be really happy because I'm not undoing what I've done!

I am really happy right now :)

5 comments:

corinneparry said...

HOW ABOUT SOME SORT OF GOAL FOR LATE SPRING? SUMMER RELATED, FOR YOUR TRACKER.. very proud of you girl!!!~ you are doing fabulous!!

Mindy said...

i'm freaking stoked that you did so well at your comp!!! it's awesome that you took 3rd doing it in such a natural and healthy way (unlike the others). How about shooting for another 20? Or do what i did and make a giant goal (like 100 in a year) and then have another ticker with a smaller goal. (50 for this competition) I think it's nice to be setting long term and short term goals. :0)

Keep on rocking this girl! you're looking amazing!

Ginny Clark said...

so when do you find out which site won the competition?

Samantha said...

SLC won the comp :) I think our prize is they buy us lunch or something

Karilynn said...

Somoas? Seriously?? Who comes up with this crap!?
CONGRATS!! So glad you did well. Keep it up!