2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Saturday starting my "Eating Clean"

So my weigh in is next Wednesday for work..... blah!

I'm not going for the individual record because I know anyone on diet shots/pills will win.... I want to still show a loss for my site so that we don't have to pay for the other sites lunch.

I also want to do this whole thing the right "Lifestyle" changing way and not something that isn't fully tested and may cause weight gain in the long run.

So I am going to do a "Clean Eating" detox from Saturday thru Tuesday. Cutting out as many carbs as I can. Here is what I'm looking at doing.

Breakfasts
Oatmeal
Eggs
Fruit

Snack
Yogurt or string cheese

Lunch
Salad
Chicken
Light dressing or balsamic vinegar

Snack
Fruit or Veggie

Dinner
Chicken/Turkey
Broccoli or another green veggie
Carrots (Or veggie medley)

Last snack
Pineapple juice

I'm sure I'll do some variation but eating about this with my trainer last time took 14 lbs off the first week I did it. So what can it hurt right before a weigh in?

My goal is to prep foods all weekend to be ready to stop making EXCUSES!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

sounds like a great idea. i'd encourage you to add a little protein to all of your meals. you know how important protein is if you want to take off fat but maintain your muscle. i realize you're not trying to lose any muscle so you may not want to go crazy but protein none the less. :0) Jack would kick my butt if i didn't say something.
i'm not sure i said it but let me say it again. your pictures are amazing! you are looking fantastic! don't get discouraged by those people that are crash dieting. you are doing it the right way and in the long run you know you will keep it off! Keep up the good work! can't wait to see more pics.

Karilynn said...

Can't wait to see the results! :)