2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vegas and a pic

Sunday night when we got there my hubby and I ended up going to happy hour (which was actually 2 1/2 hours) and relaxed and talked. It was a very enjoyable time. The next day we went to Ceasers Palace to shop and met up with friends for lunch at the Planet Hollywood restaurant there. After we walked around for a few more hours then headed back to our hotel to get ready for the show.

We went to a vampire show called BITE. It was at the Stratosphere and was totally awesome. All classic rock and totally fuN!


As you can see.... I totally run with Vampires!

We drove back Tuesday so not much to report there... but the trip all in all was fun.

Today my hubby and I worked out together and then I made a kick ass stir fry! Back on track!

On to the next....

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like you had a blast! way to get on track! i hope that D will keep working out with you. Having your hubby in your corner encouraging you it makes all the difference. You look so beautiful in that picture~! you're looking amazing!

Anonymous said...

That's just creepy lol. ;o)