2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dealing with another cold... and getting back to it!

So last week after I got back from Vegas I ended up with a pretty bad cold... which too this day I am still seeing some effects of. I do however want to get back into my routines! The sun is shining! I gotta!

So my husband about a month ago bought this resistance trainer called the "Tower 200" or something like that. I tried it and let me tell you. At first I was like... this is CAKE!! after about 10 mins and panting and squatting and punching.. I was HOOKED!

So I want to incorporate this into my routine as well to help tone. I am not sure I'll do aqua aerobics just yet until I'm fully over my cold so my doggie better get used to the walks in the good weather this week!

Sending hopes out to everyone for a successful week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing great sis! You will have to explain to me what the Tower 200 is... I'm always curious about new workouts. :o) I've moved my blog to accomodate a challenge I'm doing. I've sent you the info of FB and I think email. You should check it out. There's money involved!!! My URL is
http://www.buddyslim.com/fitcoach
And my Blog URL is
http://fitcoach.buddyslim.com. Keep up the good work!!!

The Fly said...

Paula, it's basically a resistance trainer, you strap do a door, and do these workouts. it's a GREAT all around work out, and it can be customized to change the resistance. I love doing it!