2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, February 26, 2010

Even traveling I lost a little...

So this week I had a lot of issues stacked against me. I ended up with a cold which caused me not to be able to do aqua aerobics... on top of that a last min bns trip was scheduled for me so I spend Wed and Thursday in airports.

But regardless... when I stepped on the scale this morning this is what I got:




YAY!!! a loss is a loss. With all the fast food and temptations when flying I am pleased to say I made some pretty smart choices and still lost a little weight.
I do however have to look into my diet this weekend. With the last weigh in on March 17th I need to pump it up to get it going.

I believe that my work outs are pretty solid. I really need to focus on my food and water.

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Food and water ARE HUGE!! You can work your butt off.. but without proper nutrition that butt will still be there. Diet is key to weight loss!