2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb Weigh in.... 323.6 :)

So today was the first weigh in for my work weight loss challenge. I started out the challenge at 328.2 and as of today am now 323.6. That is a 4.6 lb loss!

That is good. I ended the month with a loss. I found my work out groove again and have felt so good the past week. I'm back BABY!

I'm not going to let this V-day weekend get the best of me. I'm going to get my water in. I'm going to eat as clean as possible. I am also going to take my dog on a few walks.

Everyone have a good weekend! Stay away from the sugar hahahaha :)

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

Just keep moving in the right direction! 4.6 lbs is a loss! WAHOO!!! Congrats on that. :o) Glad you found your groove. Can't wait to see what next months results are!

Mindy said...

keep on busting butt!!! You rock!

Jenn said...

Way to go!!!! You are on a roll.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I know you will reach your goal, you are such a strong willed woman and I love you so much for that, you actually give me strength to just be happy each day when I feel down. I am sooooooo proud of you and you are on the right track. I love you and I am your biggest fan :) Love you, Auntie, Val