2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, February 8, 2010

Crunch week... litterally!

So this Friday is the first weigh in here at work. I tried to be as good as I could be over Superbowl weekend but I know I need to buckle down this week.

Tonight I'm going to go to the gym and do some cardio for 15-20 mins before aqua class. I thought it might be good to get a little sweat going before I dive into the pool.

Tomorrow I'm going to do some weights
Wednesday: All Cardio machines
Thursday: Cardio and Aqua class

Then with the weigh in Friday I can say I did all I could do. I am also focusing again on water intake as well as food intake this week. It's been hard to eat totally healthy when you are living pretty much paycheck to paycheck. But none the less I feel like I'll make the right choices. My fridge at work has fruits and yogurt. My fridge at home has veggies, fruits, and string cheese. So I can't do too bad right?

Wish me luck... this is going to be a marathon week

3 comments:

Jenn said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Brandy said...

You so got this in the bag. Just stick to your plan. GO SAMANTHA GO!

Unknown said...

You can do it!!!! Go for it!