2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

.5 lbs.... ehhh plateau anyone?

So on friday I weighed in only .5 lbs less then the week prior. That does bring my total for July to 16 lb loss. I decided not to do my usual "give up" because one week I stayed the same. I celebrated the fact that I was able to clear out 3 bags of "fat" clothes out of my closet to donate. I was able to fit into a whole other wardrobe that have been in boxes for 2-3 years. I accomplished more weightloss in one month then most do in a year (trust me because last year I only lost 10 the whole year).

It's all thanks to my BP meds and myfitnesspal.com

I count EVERY single calorie that goes in my mouth and all my "Additional" activity such as Jazzercise or cleaning. My calories are based on my seditary work lifestyle.

Lets see what August can bring. I want to try to lose 10 lbs a month if I can. So this week I upped my protein and down my carb % so let's see!

No comments: