2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, July 30, 2012

Keeping Motivated

First off I changed my ticker to have the full years worth of weight loss not just since my start to Jazzercise. Let's break this down. In the last 3 weeks I have lost 15.5 lbs so 5.5 lbs were my loss from Jan-June... wah wah wahhhhhhhh
But as you can see I believe I've finally found the right combination of fuel in and work out= weight loss. This also has helped being on meds for high BP. I've really been focused on not only Calorie and Fat intake... but Protein, Carbs, Sodium and sugars. I try to have 0 "white" sugars in any given day if I can help it. Most of my sugar content come from natural food sources.

My goal of losing 100 lbs this year is not for NOT. I will get close to that # as I am fully determined to do so. I want new cute outfits for the holidays! I want a cute family picture this year to send in my Christmas cards. I don't want this feeling of accomplishment and pride to go away. So I will keep powering on. Finding new ways to make the foods I love and tracking every calorie that hits my lips!

No comments: