2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

25% of goal for 2012

Checking in today to say as of Saturdays weigh in I've lost a total of 25 lbs this year. This means I'm officially 25% of my goal accomplished. Note that 20 of those lbs have been lost since early July. I have a feeling I may not hit 100 but I'm pushing to get as close as I can so I have no regrets.

How I feel:
Accomplished, Motivated, Energized, and ready to do more damage!

How I look:
I didn't take measurments until last night but from what I remember I am 2 inches down in my hips, 2 inches or so down in my waist, almost 2 cup sizes smaller. 2 inches down in my band size. And 3 inches down in each arm (where I want to be the most woot). The rest I'm unsure of but now I have a base gauge for the next time I plateau for 2 weeks. I've gone from tight fitting size 30/32 clothes to perfect fit size 26/28 (mostly 26's).

Mini Goals:
#1 To be in a size 24/26 by vacation October 8th
#2 Step it up for 4 Jazzercise classes a week (even if that means 1 1/2 classes on some nights)
#3 Walk EVERY morning on break for 15 mins
#4 Consider doing the free U OF U 5K on Sept 8th
#5 Continue to log every day on MFP (MyFitnessPal.com)

Already accomplished goals:
Signed up for Night of the Running Dead 1K

No comments: