2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, August 10, 2012

Plateau should be a 4 letter word

ARRRRGGGGHHHH. So thrid weigh in in a row I'm at 318... no change

Last week I added more protein into my diet... no change...

I am 10 days into August and only 20 more to lose my ten lb goal. I just want to cry right now.

I know I need to just push through and keep counting my calories. I have been between 1400-1600 so I'm thinking of boosting to 1700-1800 and see if my body is in starvation mode. Could totally be why.

I have been pushing it harder at class but my emotional rollacoster lately has been killing me. I haven't been eating ANYTHING out of what I plan to eat. Why does this have to be so hard for me. I'm over 300 lbs and the weight should be falling off!

1 comment:

jen said...

Upping your calories is a great idea! I know I hold on to every pound if I don't eat enough. Keep doing what you're doing it will pay off!