2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Playing with numbers

So I was just curious last night if upping my calories by 200 a day would show an impact. Well I'm proud to say my Plateau of 318 is broken. Last night with my clothes on and not fasting I weighed 315.5. My official weigh in is Friday so I'll be excited to see how much of a difference that made.

Last night I also did 1 1/2 Jazzercise classes which is the most I've done to date. I would have done a full 2 but I had to be somewhere. Have to tell you I was sore and tired and HUNGRY MONKEY by the time I got to where I needed to be. When I got home last night I downed a protein shake and some strawberries then an hour later went and passed out on the bed. Haven't been that tired from a work out in a LOOOOOONG time. I'll have to do that again sometime.

So what I learned: If my body isn't getting enough it will stay static on the scale, if my body is getting too much it will raise my wgt on the scale, if my body is getting just enough I will lose on the scale. I need to stop thinking that eating more will hurt me especially if those are the right things to eat.

I can't wait to go into the doctor again maybe next month to get my H1C tested again to see if my blood sugars have dropped. I also can't wait to see if my blood pressure is decreasing, it's hard to find a blood pressure station at a store that has an arm sleave big enough I swear they are all built for children.

No comments: