2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"All Talk"

So last week I injured my back and really have hardly been able to move except the last 2 days. I’m going to try to get to a Jazzercise class tonight but I know I’ll have to watch it as I’m still sore and don’t want to risk further injury.

I say I’m “All Talk” because it seems like I know what I’m saying, I know what I need to do, yet, I don’t do it. I pick up that candy, I pick up that full sugary lemonade, and I don’t have self control. It’s funny when it had to do with a religious obligation like Lent I was able to give up that stuff for 40 days and then ofcourse easter rolled around and I thought “Hey you can have one peep, just calm down on it” yeah one turns into chocolate and so on. I honestly can NOT trust myself with this. When I make up my mind to not eat another stitch of candy I can do it… I’ve done it 2 years in a row for lent… but why does it feel like I’m mourning a loss with the thought of giving it up almost completely?

An addict has to give up what they are addicted to. Problem is I’m addicted to food and you HAVE to have food to survive. I know what I should be eating, how often, etc…. so why can’t I stop myself from grabbing a burger once a week or a pizza… argh

Excuses have been my life and when I set out on this year I said it was the year of change. Maybe I need to look into hyptnotisim as a means of changing

No comments: