2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, June 1, 2012

YTD: 1 Lb a month

So if you can see my tracker I've lost about a lb a month. Ouch. I keep going up and down and up and down. On the bright side IT'S A LOSS overall!

So there is a challenge with Jazzercise starting today. If me and a partner attend 60 days between now and July 31st we will earn Jazzercise tanks. Who doesn't like a trophy for free!! well sweat and exhaustion... But so worth it!

I am upping my classes from 3 to 4 a week starting Monday. I am also making small changes to my diet in order to #1 ensure I EAT BREAKFAST ( bad sammie) and also eat lighter more nutrient meals later in the day. With it being summer that won't be hard because all I want to eat is cold foods, fruits, and veggies. Last weekend I ate half a watermelon myself. Took me 3 days but yeah :P

I really want to lose at least 10 lbs this month. Which I do realize is twice what I've lost this year. I'm going to make it a daily mission to get there... starting with limiting candy to once a week and popcorn to once a week... can I do it.. Hellz yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can totally do this! I am doing the same thing...I think my partner and I are up to 14 classes right now (it is only the first week!). Hopefully we can keep up the pace! Your plan sounds perfect!