2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge at work

Tomorrow is the first weigh in for the weight loss challenge at work. It's going to run from Jan 15th to March 17th (last weigh in on March 12th).

I decided what better modivation then a little friendly competition at work. Here are the things I am going to try and do during my day to keep me moving and modivated:

No more Elevators
Park farther away on good weather days
Pack meals each day (No drive thrus)
Keep track of my water intake and shoot for 60-80 oz a day
Take 10-15 min walks in the parking lot (weather permitting)
Go to the gym after work each night (Friday can be an exception, maybe every other week)

After tomorrow's weigh in I will adjust my ticker to this challenge and a personal goal I am setting of loosing 20 lbs during this challenge. The next weigh in will be on Feb 12th. So we'll see what progress I make with some of these small changes.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Ginny Clark said...

good luck in the challenge, you can do this