2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My B-day weekend and water challenge

Wow, What a great Birthday! Started off with a Birthday Brunch at my dad's place. Then Dinner at Chili's with some friends and then went to a movie with them all. It was such a great time and I definitely feel loved!

This is my husband and I at Chili's


Sunday we had a celebration at my husbands family and his mom is so cute they got all pink and black decorations and I got another tiara hahahaha. I'm such a girl sometimes.


Water Challenge:
Last week mid week I started this but stopped over the weekend with all the festivities. I'm going to drink water this week... simple enough right.. RIGHT! I can do this. My goal is to drink between 140-160 oz every day. It'll be easy because instead of focusing on the big # I have small oz goals during the day. If I average 10 oz each hour I'm awake this will be a piece of cake... fat free cake.

I also am going to really pay attention to portions this week and calorie intake.
Another goal this week is to get to the gym at least 3 times and give it my all but not kill myself.

Blog at cha later

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

YAY!! I promise if you can do the water and the portions you will see some big numbers this week. BUT... I'm sure you already know that! ;o)

Jenn said...

Water is huge! I am sure it will help out a ton! Best of luck and happy late birthday. January Birthdays are best. ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous time! I'm also still working on the water challenge...it's a big one!! Good luck!