2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Sunday, January 31, 2010

This past week and emotional challenges

So this past week I worked on my water intake and portion control but Friday emotionally lost it. Now I haven't gained anything but I haven't lost anything either.

So Friday I heard from a high school friend that his wife is preggers for the 3 time in 2.5 years. He believes "it's in the water"... So, where is this water?! and how can I drink it fast enough hahahaha. It was amazing how I was in a good mood before then but once I heard I started to get jealous and angry. I didn't hardly talk to a soul at work that day and when I got home I buried myself in the world of Eclipse just so I didn't have to think about babies. I thought that I was over what happened before but I guess I still need a little time to grieve.

So I decided that this week... regardless of how cold it is outside, I'm going to go back to Aqua Class at my gym. I was going Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays until I got pregnant and my doc told me to stop because of my complications. Well now that the miscarriage is over I'm going back. I loved aqua class and I felt like I was doing good.

Good luck this week too all who are working on healthier lives!

2 comments:

Ginny Clark said...

I dont know what you are going through, so I wont even pretend that I do. (((HUGS))).
Enjoy the aqua class, I need to get into a gym and do stuff like that as well, I'm sure it would be more fun than boring tapes on the DVD player.
I'm struggling with getting all of my water in during the day, but with time it is getting easier for me to get my ounces in.

Jessica B said...

I have had several miscarriages and it really is a loss of a child. It does take time to grieve, and there will be bumps in the road, triggers of pain, and bad days. The important thing is to know that its ok. You should be sad and there is no guilt in that. Going back to class with people you feel safe with and doing something you love will be a great start!