2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, July 7, 2014

Starting the Omnitrition plan

With my busy schedule and my need to drop lbs... I've done some research. With my doctors recommendations as well I finally decided to try out Omni drops. If you so choose to research them yourself, www.omnitrition.com/annabfit is my connection. Because HCG is so controversial, I want to start by stating: I've heard it all, said it all myself, and after much research have decided to do a round. Everyone has their own paths. Some maybe more drastic then others. This is pretty drastic in it's restrictions, but they do have you do a maintenance period where you work closely with your counselor and eat normal healthy portions. So I'm going to blog, not sure if I'll end up posting the link on FB until I'm farther along, or maybe not at all. I felt I should journal though to keep me on track.

So Saturday and Sunday were what I like to call "fattening" days but they call it loading days. It's been so hot that I probably didn't eat as much as I should have. I was supposed to remain full the 2 days. I was supposed to gain weight. I lost weight the first day and gained the second, so I broke even. All the while starting the drops.

Today is GROUND 0. It's where you follow the eating regimen, continue the drops, and drink drink drink water.

Current weight: 339.2 (ugh, so mad that I even am back up to this weight)

Food consumed:
1 navel orange

4 oz. Chicken breast
2 cups romaine salad (no dressing)

4 oz. Chicken breast seasoned with salt free garlic and herb
4 oz. Asparagus also seasoned
2 dashes of sea salt

1 gala apple

Water: goal 1 gallon

How do I feel? Well I have to pee, A LOT!!! but I know once my body is used to that then I will be ok. I am not hungry, and because I was so sick off all the junk food over the weekend, I rather enjoyed my meals today. My mood has been antsy only because I've been off work 5 days now and go back tomorrow. I've prepped enough meats to last the next 4-5 days and will shortly be fixing quick grab exact serving size veggie packs. No excuses.

No comments: