2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, May 30, 2014

Changing life, trying to be strong

So, I have been using MFP again to log all of my food. I'm going on 12 straight days of logging. I've lost about 4 lbs. I also have been trying to be more prepared for meals and such. I hate fast food and refuse for it to be an alternative to a good home cooked meal.

Loving summer fruits right now! Replacing chips and fries for pineapple, strawberries, raspberries... etc. AMAZEBALLS

Next step, figure out how to get the energy to get up early to start working out in the mornings. I make TOO many excuses with work and school that I just don't muster the energy in the evenings.

1 comment:

jen said...

You are so amazing and I'm so proud of you for getting back on track but there is no figure out where to get the energy. Have some good healthy carbs with dinner and drag your ass out of bed. The morning exercise and some more good healthy recovery carbs will bring you the energy and better sleep making getting up easier and easier. We get up at 5 and don't get to bed till between 9 and 10. We do this with only morning coffee and proper nutrition and I know you can do it too. You just gotta do it hun, you just gotta do it. Lova ya <3