2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, July 18, 2014

almost 2 weeks

Hello all,

I am following up to document my progress. I am almost 2 weeks in (3 days shy) and here are my stats.

I started at 339.6 I am now 322.8 which is a loss of 16.8 lbs.
I have found that salad with no dressing is terrible and almost made me quit this whole thing 5 days ago. I refocused on the foods I can have that I do like and I'm doing much better. Surprising things have happened this week with my body, they are TMI so I won't go into details but seems that my chemicals maybe balancing themselves.

I am finding that I'm a little more focused and not so irratable this week. I also feel that I have the drive to see this thing through the end (August 16th or so). I've become a little taste snob as far as "spicing" it up so that it's not bland and boring meats each day.

AND... anyone that knows me, knows I HATE fish unless it's breaded, deep fried and a bucket o tartar sauce. Well last night I bought some tilapia to throw on the grill this weekend. Thinking squeeze fresh lemon and some herb seasonings. We'll see how it pans out, I may have to try it outside because I HATE the smell of fish!!!!

We went to the movies last weekend and all I had was water. I was so depressed and even cried when I got home. I miss popcorn the most. It's made me realize how much of a food addict I really am. So I decided that in the next phase I will allow myself popcorn once a month. Not at every movie, every week, etc... once a month. I have my husband who is going to hold me to it even though I know I can do this.

Well enough rambling for today... on my way and feeling great!

No comments: