2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, September 21, 2012

Marathon Week (not in a good way)

Let me run it down for you:

Monday: Mother in Laws Birthday at Cracker Barrel (Low carb menu :) )
Tuesday: Double Jazzercise classes (Didn't get in enough calories)
Wednesday: Rock Festival (Crap food but stayed within cals)
Thursday: Habitat for Humanity project (Crap food but stayed within cals)
Friday: Rehersal Dinner (For a wedding Duanes in)
Saturday: Lunch with aunts at Cheesecake factory and then the Wedding
Sunday: Nephews Birthday Party

How much more stuff can Sammie pack into her week? Ummmm I don't know and honestly I don't want to find out. So even though I'm keeping with in my calories I've not made the most sodium friendly choices this week. If tomorrow mornings weigh in is that I am the same weight and not more.... I'll be happy!

No comments: