2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, September 7, 2012

Queen, Princess, Popper

So if you don't know what I mean this is the run down:

Eat like a Queen for breakfast
Eat like a Princess for lunch
Eat like a Popper for dinner

I try to keep that in mind when I plan out my meal selections for the day. Eat your heavy carbs earlier in the day then you have all day to burn them off, enough carbs at Lunch to fuel the rest of the day and light carbs at dinner to finish off your day.

Ofcourse with my blood sugar levels needing to stay level I eat 6 times a day. I make sure that my snack are never larger then a meal... I try to get in the larger meal calories at breakfast or lunch. I try to keep dinner as light as possible when I eat dinner after a evening work out. If it's earlier in the day I try to balance out all three major meals.

So far that has helped me lose 22 lbs in 2 months time. We'll see if it continues to go this way, but I'm seeing more difference in my body and the way I feel then in the scale.

No comments: