2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Friday, September 14, 2012

Is that what I think those are??? Wrist bones!!!

If you haven't figured out I do my weigh ins officially on Saturday mornings now. Mostly because I find if I weigh the morning after a work out I tend to have some retention probably due to muscle repair. So since I generally don't work out friday nights this works out. I weigh myself before I get ready for my work out that morning. but I digress... back to the topic at hand (pun intended)

This week I have noticed that my hands have more definition. When I type I can see muscles and ligaments moving. Kinda sweet!... The other thing I noticed today was as I was shaving my arm hair (I do this so I don't have gross black thick hairs on my arms) that I almost knicked a wrist bone.... where the heck did those come from!!!

So it appears with my weight loss that the most dramatic changes might be from the limbs on in... because my ankles are looking uber skinny too and I'm starting to see some definition in my calves.

Super motivating!

No comments: