2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Monday, March 7, 2011

What is this self control you speak of?

So after losing 5 lbs last month I managed to gain it all back in a week!!! Not sure if it was the Girl Scout cookies (only eaten like 6 or 7 cookies the entire weekend) or the Mexican dinner Friday date night... or the pop corn... or all of it! Could also be that I don't tend to drink water on the weekends.

Either way I think I need to have a loooong discussion with my self control. Do I want to get pregnant and have a healthy baby? YES!! How bad do I want this? MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD... then WHY oh WHY do I keep doing this to myself? It's funny because I don't eat a lot at one time. I eat every few hours but the fact that it's not that nutrient based is what is killing me. Lent season can't come soon enough. It starts on Wednesday and I'm already hiding the cookies and candies... out of sight out of mind. Maybe I'm being hard on myself, or maybe I need a swift kick in the ass. Either way my goals won't be accomplished until I get my self control into check.

No comments: