2014 Goal (100 lb loss)

2014 Goal

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Counting down 40 lbs... till June

So my work is doing a getting fit for summer challenge so I joined. My mini goal is to lose 40 lbs from now until June 1st. This is my personal goal. If I don't get there but at least get close I will be a happy girl! Also with the weather semi cooperating today I will get out and get walking more!!

I believe with Lent hitting next week that is going to help accelerate my efforts. Duane and I both are pushing each other to see that scale drop.

I've been trying to increase my water intake, decrease my bad carb intake, increase my healthy vitamins/fiber intake. This combination lock should be cracked in the next few months.

To elaborate "Sugars" that I'm giving up for Lent are: Cakes, Cookies, Pies, Candy, Soda (all), and any processed foods with high sugar. This is in addition to no white breads. I know I can't live with out bread.. sorry it's a fact.

No comments: